Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sunday, May 4 San Diego Healing Arts Festival at Balboa Park - VISIT BOOTH #35




Hello!

Okay, I have more info on the event tomorrow. I will be in booth number 35. I will be helping to sell t-shirts and will be there to answer questions about the services I offer. Sign up on my mailing list at the event to receive a discount on your first session with me!

As I mentioned in my last post, our booth is close to the stage where the live music will be. Come say hi and if you're in the area. I'd love to see/meet you! Below are directions and additional information, including the fact that 163 will be closed for at least for part of the day.

4th San Diego Healing Arts Festival - Visit their website at: http://althealnet.org/
Sunday, May 4th 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM (I'll be there from 12 noon on.)
Park Blvd. & President’s Way Lawn

Again...I will be in booth 35!

The "Race for Literacy" event will run along 163, which will close off one of the routes to the venue. 163 is expected to be closed until noon.

From I-5 South
Take the Pershing Drive Exit towards B Street
Take the ramp towards B Street
Turn slight right onto 17th Street
Turn right onto B Street
Turn right onto Park Blvd.
Turn left onto President's Way
Hope to see you tomorrow or sometime soon! Call me at 619-384-0761 or email me at wildandtame@gmail.com for information or to schedule your reading and/or healing session.

No comments: