Thursday, July 10, 2008

Looking for a Pet Psychic in San Diego or Anywhere in the World?



GOT GOATS?


I love what I get to do. Recently I did a reading that included several pets that were physically present. Before during and after the reading the dog that was there would come over to me for a verbal hello and pets. How lucky am I that I get to spend time with pets and their people! And as the photo implies I can even give readings to livestock, as well as wild animals. To find out more about a recent experience reading wild animals in captivity visit my other blog at: www.sandiegopsychic.blogspot.com.

If you have questions about what I do, please feel free to email me at
wildandtame@gmail.com or call me at 619-384-0761.

If you are not in the San Diego area, I offer long distance services. Your reading will be recorded, burned to a CD and then mailed to you. So no matter where you live on the planet, you can receive a reading and healing from me!

Oh and...I'm now on myspace! Check me out at
www.myspace.com/wildandtame and come be my friend!

Have a great, wild and/or tame day!

No comments: